UP your gift game with TEDxBucharest spring experience! We have the best idea for HER gift!
With the upcoming holidays just around the corner, we know what’s on your mind: what’s the perfect present for HER in 2020. We challenge you to flip the script. Don’t just buy a present — choose the TEDxBucharest spring experience!
Tickets’ price will go up at midnight! Make sure you get the best deal!
Who is HER?
- your partner
- your BFF
- your mother
- your daughter
- your boss
- your colleagues
- anyone you care deeply about
- Because IT’S about HER: we put women at the forefront with the event theme being Women March Together.
- Because it’s a more personal, thoughtful, inspiring and contemporary experience.
- Because the memories she’ll get will last forever. A TEDxBucharest event is a snapshot in time with the greatest ideas and just about the right people to lift her UP.
- Because scientists say so. Enter hedonic adaptation. It’s the idea that no matter how good a gift makes us feel initially, that feeling begins to fade as the object becomes part of our daily lives. The happiness you get from doing or receiving anything decreases if it becomes routine or expected. Which is why giving an experience really stands out.
- Because it’s more eco-friendly and socially conscious than buying material stuff. We’re reducing our carbon footprint from one event to another.
- Because you’re encouraging her to invest time in building a stronger, more imaginative HER. Show her you care.
At Women March Together, she’ll enjoy a strong and inspiring combo:
- Half a day of ideas worth spreading and intense conversations on: business, wellbeing, physical and mental health, creativity, music, civic and community empowerment, professional and personal development, women in tech, body image, sex, life, vulnerability and strength.
- The famous TEDxBucharest event experience.
- A special evening cocktail party hosted by Qreator (surprises included as well).
- Meeting new like-minded people and getting that perfect event photo to share online.