We have extended our TEDxBucharest experience beyond the events, aiming to offer you access to workshops, people and places that make our community so vibrant. Now, this initiative has a name: TEDxBucharest Adventures!
You get the chance to access personalized workshops or lectures with our speakers while learning their craft behind the scenes. This December, we explore 2 TEDxBucharest Adventures dedicated to BOLD+BRILLIANT DAY attendees. Find out more below and sign-up quickly (first-come, first-served!).
Sources of balance – sources of unbalance
with Mario Barangea
– When: Sunday, December 8th, 4 – 6 PM
– Where: Sheida Coffee, 23 Ion Campineanu Street
– Participation is free, but a donation of 25 RON/person is recommended
About: interactive and exploratory workshop on the sources of balance (body, mind, social, spirit) and the origins of unbalance. The journey will help you explore your inner evolution while touching on references from philosophy, psychology, spirituality, and literature.
Rewriting early life memories in the story of life
with Yolanda Cretescu
– When: Tuesday, December 10th, 7-9 PM
– Where: QREATOR, 8A Aviatorilor Blvd
– Participation is free, but a donation of 50 RON/person is recommended for supporting depreHUB
About: Childhood memories talk about us and our lifestyle and personality. This is why they are so important in how we give meaning to our adult life, how we build relationships with people around us and how we approach obstacles and milestones. A lecture intertwined with self-reflection and mindful moments about personality, healing, empowerment.